Airway friendly orthodontist focuses not only on teeth straightening and correcting a person's bite but also on improper breathing issues like obstructive sleep apnea. At Lemke Orthodontics, we will focus on your orthodontics needs and we will also pay attention to airway problems. Mouth breathing is associated with:
- Lower tongue posture.
- Narrow upper jaw and crowded teeth.
Poor breathing can result in periods of low oxygen level which can lead to:
- Changes in direction of facial growth.
- Reduced chewing function.
- Gum disease.
- Number of significant health conditions.
Here are some of the benefits of airway orthodontics:
- It can provide a good night’s sleep without any struggle to breathe while sleeping.
- It can help healthy facial development of the young ones who get treated at that age.
- It reduces or helps in eliminating the need for jaw surgery in the future.
- It can help breathing and performance in all aspects of life.
If you are looking for airway focus orthodontics Houston and Sugar Land, TX at Lemke Orthodontics we provide exceptional services of airway orthodontics. orthodontist in LA.